The leader is the one who leads, being ahead.
Leader must have charism.
True leadership needs no to use force to convince, though possesses it.
The true leader:
- needs no leadermania;
- has a sound charism, making the leader closer to the team;
- needs no commanding;
- listens to the others;
- helps his people;
- trusts them and is trustwothy himaself;
- active, initiative, ready to take a response;
- never overestimates his knowledge and abilities.
- being trusted;
And besides, the leader:
- thinks global;
- forsees potential opportunities;
- encourages reforms;
- pleases customers;
- demonstrates personal archievements.
According to Peter Senge companies need three types of leaders:
1. Leader, managing a company or organization;
2. Medium-level managers, wathing the company's policy being carried out at the local level;
3. Activists amoung employees.
True leadership means hard-working and self-development.
In new edition of international standards ISO 9000 leadership is mentioned among the eight basic principles.