Shift in favour of Results.
(Can be justified during short periods, crisis, quick growth of the company, participation in innovative micro-projects.)
Lack of Resources (Finance, Knowledge, Equipment, Staff). Groth is accompanied with fall, compared with collapse. The working procedure turns into rush.
Lots of Results, but Income is not worth the trouble.
Examples from real life:
The "At any cost" slogans
Pavel Korchagin from the novel "How the Steel Was Tempered". He became blind and deaf when was young and was not able to create a family sa he set delusive ideas as the highest priority.
People get torn ligaments or even die being uprepared for extreme loads.
Causes: Unreal goals. Overestimation of own abilities and strength. Misunderstanding of a simple idea that a human has limits.
1) Reconsider goals;
2) Balance between Customers and Staff (Staff and Projects);
3) Starting a project one should already have necessary Resources;
4) Morning meditation and gymnastics;
5) Replacement of general and executive directors by more balanced and calmer ones
6) Consult with an advisor, discuss with experienced managers, wisemen.